I am absolutely, completely obsessed with them. This is a fact.
And I promise I’ll talk in full sentences now but honestly I was not exaggerating, at all.
Mine in particular were far from perfect 6 months ago … Understatement of the century But yes I was not going to let this brow-tastrophe continue.
Let’s see my progress from pencil lines , to thick and fleek – da fuq. Leggo:
(Ps I hate seeing weird eye photos so I tried to make mine less weird but it just resulted in them looking more creepy than ever … So excuse that haha !)
So I didn’t grow them completely for six months but I just kept an eye out to make sure I never took too much off.
Recently I decided to wait three weeks between my last visit to the brow bar. And for me (hairy mary) my eyebrows grew so much !
Luckily for you I documented this – viewer discretion is advised:
This cost me £6 , including tint.
Which I think is a bargain , unfortunately the shop is an independent one but if you’re in Bristol pop in to ‘Yasmin’s’ for amazing brows.
If you want to grow your eyebrows here are some tips so you can speed up the process :
1) Eat plenty of nuts and yogurt. (This also helps for stronger hair and nails too :p)
2) Biotin Pills. (Affordable and readily available at supermarkets)
3) Rapid Growth Eyebrow Serum (Available at Boots , kinda pricey but works amazing)
4) Alpacin caffeine shampoo. (Just use a tiny bit on your brows , apply with a cotton bud)
5) Get oily ! (Caster , coconut , argon and even olive will increase hair growth)
If these tips don’t leave you with crazy hairy eyebrows I don’t know what will. I have tried and tested all of these and they work brilliantly , you will see results within a week !
Ok that’s all from me , phew that was a long one , but trust me girls the brows are worth it !
Here’s a final before and after and good luck to all of you !